Customer Success Coach
Annual Salary Range: $36,000 – $45,000
Looking to work remotely from home with a passionate team? This may be the job for you.
Customer Success is the first point of contact post-sale and also acts as a bridge to the production team. We provide a white-glove approach to helping our customers configure and adopt Member365 to help run their member-based organization.
Utilizing tools like Zendesk, Monday, and Jira, you will be responsible for managing all available resources to ensure success for our customers. You will also be responsible for contributing content to our blog, knowledge base, and video library.
Every day we help and learn from one another as well as our clients who are located around the world. We pride ourselves in effectively solving problems and celebrate them as a team.
What we are looking for:
- Empathy – Have an understanding for the client’s needs and being an advocate on behalf of them.
- Effective Communication skills. Can write concisely yet compassionately and easy to understand. Have the ability to translate tech jargon for customers who find technology intimidating
- Creativity – Combined with a thirst to continually improve and grow. Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing and growing environment to meet the need of our clients.
- Passion. Empathy. To love teaching others how to learn and understand things even when they feel lost and frustrated.
- Self-motivated. Have a positive and goal-oriented attitude. Can be given a task to be completed within the time frame needed.
What we expect in the first month:
- Learn the product, our culture, the Customer Success processes, and the people you’ll be working with by shadowing us on Zoom calls.
- Learn the tools we use every day, what and how we track, and the benefits of keeping customer information within it updated.
- By the end of the first month, you’ll be able to start answering how-to questions submitted as tickets through our Help Desk.
- Write at least one knowledge base article every week
What we expect in the second month:
- Responding to tickets that are sent in through our Help Desk system
- Continue writing and updating knowledge base articles. Create content to help customers during their Member365 experience.
- Help answer customer questions and investigate customer inquires to provide the best solution.
What we expect in three+ months:
- Toward the end of the third month, start taking one-on-one troubleshooting calls with clients through Zoom screen share.
- You will own the customer experience, ensuring our customers get the most possible value out of our services
- You will be customer-centric, ensuring we incorporate valuable customer feedback that will help us determine the direction of our service
- You will be the customer’s voice in strategic discussions on the future of the product and how to best meet the needs of our customers
Bonus: Has experience with Member365 or in Customer Success.
Member365 is a breakthrough online platform designed specifically for member-based organizations to help you grow membership, automate common data-driven tasks, and strengthen member engagement. Member365 has successfully served member-based organizations for over 25 years and is proud to deliver a powerful Association Management System.
How to Apply
Interested in applying for this position? Submit your resume and two samples of content that you have written (Blog article, Knowledge Base, User Guides, etc.) to email@example.com.